View Profile aan23

9 Movie Reviews

i like it a lot!!!

wow your not bad your self i like everything expect that damn beeping sound try harder next time

lol

It was really funny but u should practice on your drawing a little bit, make more =b

3/5

Very good!

Not only you used sprites you also animated as well. 10/10-Graphics

I like the style the zoom in and out that was pretty creative.
10/10-Style

The song was ok but I didnt hear the sound affects like sonic getting hit I didnt hear anything but the song work on that.
7/10-Sound

The violence was superb, I love it. 10/10- Violence

Everything was happening way to fast slow it down a little.
8/10-Interactivity

It was kind of funny. 4/10-Humor

Last but not least the overall work on that sound put some sound affects and slow it down your going way to fast fix these things other than that you did a great job. 9/10-Overall

11 Game Reviews

hmm

This could have been better try adding some sounds and better graphics

2/5

wow not bad

I like it it was really orginal you did a great job next time try a better backround then just the sky the atmosphere was kind of boring

MrManiacMan responds:

I know, the background is dull, but I threw my game together in about two weeks, counting all of the schoolwork I've had and what not. I was going to make way more backgrounds and props, but my schedule got the best of me!
Thank you for saying that it was original!
Sincerely, MrManiacMan.

holy shit!!!

Wow that was very scary I almost pied my pants anyways great game i look forwared to play you other "creepy games" i loved the graphics truley amazing for a flash movie like this. 10/10 good job buddy.

1 Audio Review

I like it

Its not bad you just need to work on some things thats all try harder next time but pretty good for your first submission.

I like veggies :)